Buy Verified Bitzlato Account
Buy verified Bitzlato Account with documents
What is Bitzlato Account?
We are a modern company working in the field of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies, whose task is to simplify the experience and minimize costs in the process of users’ work in these areas.
Buy Verified Bitzlato Account – Full Details
- Verified Bitzlato Account
- Will provide all login information
- Information regarding the backup
- Customer support
- Verification documents
How to recover an erroneous deposit
Error deposit (cross-chain) – transfer of electronic tokens to a wallet, which is intended to accept and store other cryptocurrencies.
If you want to return your electronic tokens, contact Bitzlato support in the Web version or in the Telegram bot and indicate:
1. Bitzlato username or email address to which your Bitzlato account is linked;
2. the name of the electronic token that was sent to a wallet intended for another cryptocurrency;
3. number of electronic tokens;
4. txid, screenshot of the transaction.
If the recovery and return of an erroneous deposit is possible, we will be able to give you a seed phrase (private key), which you can import in any other wallet available to you that supports this token, and gain access to your funds. Bitzlato provides access to electronic keys once every three months.
The process of returning electronic tokens is quite lengthy and complex. But we will do our best to make it as fast as possible and not inconvenience you.
How the deal protection system works
Buying and selling coins on the Bitzlato platform takes place directly with other people, without intermediaries.
Therefore, during P2P exchange, a transaction protection system is used, which ensures the receipt of paid coins or guarantees a refund in case of a dispute with the seller of the cryptocurrency.
2. The system blocks coins on the account of the cryptocurrency seller at the moment of opening a deal – when the deal is confirmed by both parties.
3. Coins are blocked until the completion of the transaction, which guarantees the protection of your purchase or a refund of the funds spent.
4. The transaction is considered completed when the seller of the cryptocurrency confirms the payment and releases the coins to the buyer.
What is a limit order?
A limit order is a pending order that opens a sell trade when the rate reaches a certain or higher value.
Visit BuyBestBank.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts